Qualifications of Driver / Mover / Junk Removal Specialist:
- Valid Nevada Drivers License with Clean Driving Record (Driver)
- Big Truck driving experience a plus (Driver)
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must be able to pass a background and drug test
- Enjoy hard work, world-class customer service, and helping others
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds for an extended period of time
Responsibilities of Truck Driver / Junk Hauler:
- Look, act and become a friendly junk master – starting with the uniform (shirt tucked in, hat straight, pants at waist), and continuing with your attitude (smiles and eye contact).
- Educate clients about pricing and services and their benefits before giving an estimate, ensuring 110% satisfaction.
- Ensure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire pressure, oil, equipment, etc.)
- Perform General Labor Duties throughout the day.
- Make sure truck has enough safety equipment and marketing material.
- Be able to make logistical decisions (when to dispose, what to donate or recycle, how to best complete a job, how to package items and load a truck, how to market during downtime).
- Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury, unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
- Check-in regularly with the direct supervisor for additional assignments and troubleshooting guidance throughout the day.